can't wait to buy it
30s Quest Tile
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Created for the Let's Create Game Jam (2017)
- WASD / Arrows keys to move
- Hover mouse over elements of the game to be shown info about them
- Complete as many quests as you can without your character dying.
- Collect loot to help you defeat enemies and destroy obstacles.
- Complete quests within 30 seconds or the game ends.
- Spider - Deals damage directly to health (ignores shields) but has low hp.
- Demon - Deals normal damage, medium hp.
- Orc - Deals normal damage, high hp.
- Hearts - Primary health pool
- Shields - Secondary health pool; can be ignored by spiders.
- Swords - Allows for a pain free attack, consumed when hitting an enemy.
- Bombs - Allows the player to destroy an obstacle.
- Resource Tiles - Icon matches the respective resource and gives the player one of said resource if they are not at the capacity of that resource.
- Enemy Tiles - Can be attacked following the mechanics mentioned in the 'Resources' and 'Enemies' sections.
- Obstacle - Prevents movement to a tile unless the player owns one or more bombs. Obstacles can be identified by the paths on adjacent tiles.
- Staff* - Casts a lighting spell, triggering a number of tiles on the board.
- Mega Bomb* - Triggers adjacent tiles. This can be positioned to make the most of its effect.
* Staff and Mega Bomb tiles do not use resources when triggering extra tiles and are a risk free approach to clearing parts of the board.
Development Progress can be found at:
- Tumblr - migiesmith.tumblr.com
- Github - github.com/migiesmith
Art was created using Magica Voxel - https://ephtracy.github.io/
Audio generated using BFXR - http://www.bfxr.net/
Music generated using Abundant Music - https://pernyblom.github.io/abundant-music/index.html
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £1.00 GBP. You will get access to the following files: